If you’re local to the Worsley area this weekend, there’s an event happening that your children might just enjoy.
It’s 20 years since the Worsley Park Marriott Hotel & Country Club was opened by Sir Alex Ferguson and to celebrate on Sunday 23rd September they are having a big family fun day and everyone is invited.
It will be running from 11am – 4pm and there are lots of fun activities going on. There’s plenty of parking available but I’d recommend to get there early to get a good spot.
There will be an on-site BBQ available to purchase lunch from which will probably be your last BBQ of the year, so make the most of the gorgeous food before winter really does kick in.
• Children’s Inflatables
• Giant inflatable hoopla
• Children’s outdoor movie station
• Face painters / Braids
• ‘Imagination station’ with children’s slime making activity
Stalls and games
• Fair stalls/Arcade Games including balls in the bucket, mini cross bows & test of strength
• Lawn games including giant Jenga, connect four & lawn darts
• A wide range of craft stalls including Roscoes Cakes, Pocket money toys, Karmarocks, Bodyshop, Tropic, Sweet trees by Carol, Henna tattoos, The Joshua Lancaster Foundation, St Anns Hospice, Worsley Park Weddings, F&B at Worsley Park, Pets Deli stall, Cats protection, Bespoke photo frames @whatsyourstory, Cornelia contemporary designs
• Golf open day activities
• A giant inflatable obstacle course
• Football shoot out
• Gladiator jousting
• Bloomsbury roaming act
• St Johns Ambulance
• Fire mascot (Cracker)
• Fire engine and crew
• Raffle (4 ball with 2 buggies) (Sunday lunch for x2) (afternoon tea for x2) (xmas party night for x4) (overnight bb)
Food and refreshments
• Food stalls including a BBQ and hot dogs
• Craft beer and gin stations
• Ice cream van
It’s not actually looking too bad for weather in Worsley on Sunday, so make the most of it and pop on out with the kiddies and have a little bit of weekend fun.
Entry is free but activities are payable.
Facilities at Worsley Park include 158 bedrooms with five suites, nine meeting and function rooms, three restaurants and bars, a championship golf course and spa. The hotel and golf facilities are just seconds away from direct transport links info Manchester and the surrounding area
Worsley Park Marriott Hotel & Country Club, Worsley, Manchester M28 2QT